Friday 7 February 2014

The faun

Last weekend I was organizing and attending to Helsinki lolita convention (Hellocon). I took part of the brand versus off brand "show", where two people (one wearing a full on brand outfit, the other full off brand outfit) were battling against each other in a different categories. I was part of the fairytale forest category and decided to wear a faun outfit. Originally I was thinking of wearing completely different dress etc, but since I wasn't able to get the dress until a couple of days before the convention, that kinda failed (more about that later). In a way it was nice that I didn't have to buy almost anything for the show (except new shoes and some small crafting stuff), so this outfit was cheaper for me than the original plan.


When I was at the convention, I ended up being in a terrible rush, because I was also organizing the flea market. So I ran to the back room doing my make up and stuff within 30 minutes (which was horrible, so much stress!) The make up and the outfit for the actual fashion show didn't end up so good as I was planning, but I guess I did fine, since people were clapping etc. So far I there has been no decent pictures of me from the convention so I figured that I want to do a little photo shoot of the outfit, since I ended up liking it so much. Doing this kind of ott stuff is really fun and I really want to do this kind of photo shoots more often.






JSK: Dear Celine
Blouse: H&M
Shoes: Bodyline
Horns: Essin Maailma
Accessories: Random and self made
Jewelry: Kalevala Koru, random & self made





The hanging jewelry on the horns are actually little bells,
 they jingle nicely when you're walking.


That's it for now! I'm posting about Hellocon later and I've other stuff in store to blog about too (I've been super busy lately so that's why the hiatus). Stay tuned!



Click here to like my Facebook-page!




15 comments:

  1. Ai että nää on ihania!! <3
    Tykkään niiiiin paljon tosta asusta ja mistäs arvasin, että Essin käsialaa nuo sarvet. ^__^
    Näytät semmoiselta suloiselta nappisimmu-sarvi-röyhelö-nätteydeltä! <3

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe kiitos vielä! Pyysin Essiä tekemään nää kun tiesin että varmasti onnistuu :). Kiitos kiitos, tapittelin lenkkipolun vieressä ohikulkijoita jotka katteli et mitä hemmettiä oikeen touhuun tämmösissä vehkeissä keskellä hankea :D.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha..ohikulkijoilla on ainakin jotain juoruttavaa iltamenoissa :P

      Delete
  2. Näytät hurmaavalta ja satumaiselta, aivan ihana. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg dear, you look awesome! <3 congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niin upea lookki! En voi lakata ihastelemasta noita sarvia ja päähärpäkkeitä muutenkin <3 Ja meikki, se on upea! Loistava kokonaisuus, näyttävä ja kaunis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Tällasia juttuja on ihan sairaan hauskaa tehdä! Miten ois joku eeppinen shootti Torniossa jossain vaiheessa kun sinne rantaudun? Keksi joku siisti paikka :D.

      Delete
  5. Wow !!! Incredible and magic !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sä oot kyl tosi kaunis! Ihana asu kertakaikkiaan <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Näytit upealta Helloconissakin, tämä on kyl ihana asu. Toi päähässäkkä on paras (mulla on heikkous isoihin yksityiskohtaisiin hässäköihin :D).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Joo mullekkin tullu sellanen himo tehdä eeppisiä hiustsydeemejä, mitä enemmän päässä sitä parempi :DD.

      Delete