Friday 20 July 2012

Pirates, a-hoy!

Last weekend I attended to a Enfant Terrible's lolita-fashion show, which Yoshh organized. Here's my first outfit for the fashion show. I decided to put together a pirate-lolita outfit since I've never tried pirate-lolita before. It was quite fun actually, I think that pirate-lolita is going to sneak in to my style too :D! I also had a second outfit for the show, which I will post later on. Herre ye go lad's 'n' maidens, Kaichi as a pirate yarrrrrr!!!


JSK: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: eBay
Tights: Teja Jamilla
Shoes: Bordello
Accessories: Seppälä, random
Flag: made by me!





Theme song of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Asusi oli hirveän ihana, yksi lemppareistani koko muotinäytöksessä! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos paljon<3! Kiva kun tykkäsit ^^.

    ReplyDelete