Friday 9 March 2012

Culture day with Katja


Yesterday Katja and I went to see an art exhibition by Carl Larsson, which is held in Ateneum. I really enjoyed it and many of the paintings made me think of the summers of my childhood. I highly recommend it if you enjoy classical art and art nouveau. After the exhibition we went to eat some Chinese food and drink tea to Ounce. For some reason Katja and I seem often end up eating Chinese food :D ( the tea drinking is obligatory act :--DD). Next time let's go to eat some nuggets!






Dress: custom made
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Bordello
Accessories: H&M, eBay

6 comments:

  1. Aivan upea elegantti asu taas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tosi nätti asu ja sun tukka on hirveen nätisti laitettu! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiitos, fleda oli kyllä jo vähän lässähtänyt siihen mennessä kun pääsiin sinne museoon :D.

    ReplyDelete